6.24.2009

SONY ERICSSON W995 : BEST MUSIC AND 8MP CAMERA PHONE

The W995 Walkman phone brings together the very best music experiences of any phone, augments this with best in class video and sharing capabilities to offer the most complete communication entertainment package to date. This powerful mobile phone delivers the best possible video resolution with enough battery stamina to watch two full length feature films. The W995 also comes complete with the award winning clear audio experience and an 8.1 megapixel camera for the highest quality picture and sound available in a mobile phone.



Dimension : 9.7x4.9x1.5 cm, weight : 113 gram. Display : TFT 262.144 color, 320x240 pixel, 2.6 inch. Camera : 8MP, Video recorder : WQVGA 30 fps. Memory internal : 118MB, memory external : slot M2 card 8GB. Connectivity : Bluetooth. Netfront browser. Data transfer : HSDPA 7.2 mbps, HSUPA 2.0 mbps, EDGE, GPRS 10. MP3, MPEG4. Network : UMTS HSDPA 900/2100 MHz, GSM.

12 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Come back anytime, you're welcome!

hello!

thanks for dropping by! come again!
nice cellphones :-)

nice post, thanks visit my blog.
comment my blog ok. thanks

cool...I want to have it ^^

I love the red phone...very sexy !

very nice phone...
i like sony E

it's so elegance..very nice phone.. ^,^

I JUST FOLLOW THIS BLOG. FOLLOW ME BACK..
THX.

Hello my friend, thank you for the visit, Thursday of happiness and peace. Hugs Valter.

A 5 Star rating Walkman Phone! + 8.1 Megapixel camera totally rocks!I want to buy this device =)

However much you value yourself...accept no less from others :)

one of the phone ever. my phone is SE-cyber-k770i.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More