The Samsung S5600 offers a truly stylish design and an intuitive user interface for the most image conscious mobile users." said Mark Mitchinson, Vice President of SAMSUNG Mobile UK and Ireland. "For social networking enthusiasts the S5600's widget and full internet browsing capabilities mean they will never miss out on a status update or the latest photos ever again."
Packed with multimedia features
The Samsung S5600 is perfect for keeping in touch on the move, particularly with the latest social networking trends and comes with Orange Windows Live embedded for easy access. Mobile widgets can be dragged and placed on the screen for one-click access to favourite applications. Fast internet browsing with an accelerometer sensor for auto screen rotation gives users an exciting mobile internet experience. The 2.8" QVGA full touch screen really helps the user to design, customise and personalise the way they use their phone.
The Samsung S5600 also includes a 3.2MP camera with the latest digital camera features such as smile shot, so users can easily take pictures and upload them to show friends and family with the Orange photography service. The phone also features music recognition using Shazam's 'Find Music', so users can find any song they want to listen to wherever they are and purchase it through the Orange Music Store.
Samsung S5600 at a glance:
• General: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 900/2100 MHz, GPRS/EDGE class 12, HSDPA 7.2 Mbps
• Form factor: Touchscreen bar, no keypad
• Dimensions: 102.8 x 54.8 x 12.9 mm
• Display: 2.8-inch TFT, QVGA resolution (240 x 320 pixels)
• Memory: 80MB, Non-hot-swappable microSD card slot (up to 16GB)
• Camera: 3 megapixel fixed focus camera with LED flash and smile detection
• Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, standard microUSB port, GPS receiver with A-GPS
• Misc: Accelerometer sensor, FM radio with RDS, Find Music recognition service, DNSe, gesture lock
• Battery: 1000 mAh battery